To make it easier for you, we’ve compiled all the reporting documents, forms, and benefits information you’ll need to access here.
To qualify for holiday pay, you must be on assignment and work at least 24 hours during the week of the holiday and 24 hours the week prior to the holiday. Holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Detailed Medical Benefit information and instructions on how to elect coverage is available to you through the below links:
- Benefit Summary Guide and Election Form for Contract Employees
- Eligibility Policy for Contractor Employees
- Harvard Pilgrim Summary of Benefits and Coverage for Contract Employees
- Consolidated Plan Document and Summary Plan Description for Contract Employees
- COBRA Notice
- Healthcare Exchange Notice for Contract Employees
- Notice of Electronic Employee Communications
- Medicare Disclosure Notice of Credible Coverage
The program is payable through weekly payroll deductions on a pre-tax basis:
- The company matches 100% of the first 3% of your pre-tax compensations invested and 50% of the next 2% invested for a total of 4%. This is a Safe Harbor Match and is 100% vested.
- You may invest 1-30% of your pre-tax compensation not to exceed the maximum allowed by the IRS.
- You may change your salary deferral percentage at any time.
- Our plan allows for rollovers from another qualified 401k plan.