In & About the Community
As a locally owned and operated business, BANKW Staffing is invested in the people and causes that unite us and keep our communities strong and healthy. That’s why giving back is one of the foundational principles of the BANKW Staffing culture.
From supporting the arts, to empowering youth, to spearheading fundraising efforts, BANKW encourages all employees to give back to the communities in which we live and work by offering:
- 40 hours of charitable paid time off for volunteer work
- Contributions to client and staff requests for support of their local charity/arts passion
- Volunteer days throughout the year where staff work for a local charity as a team
- Company sponsored food and clothing drives
- Monetary contributions to and participation in fundraising events to support local non-profit organizations
- Partnerships with local university career centers to help students with job searches, resume critiquing, and career development
To inquire about charitable or volunteer contributions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.