For Immediate Release – September 18, 2017
Bedford, NH – BANKW Staffing, LLC, and its portfolio companies, Alexander Technology Group, KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, and The Nagler Group join staffing companies across the country in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 18–22, to pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are employed by staffing firms every business day.
“National Staffing Employee Week is the recognition of the important and talented temporary and contract employees who make vital contributions to the nation’s work force and economy,” said Jason Alexander, Managing Partner, BANKW Staffing, LLC.
Businesses, according to American Staffing Association (ASA), rely on staffing companies for quality talent in virtually all occupational sectors, from call center service representatives to skilled tradesmen to attorneys. ASA also reports that 76% of temporary and contract employees work full-time (35 hours or more per week), virtually the same as the rest of the work force.
And for those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force, or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
- Jobs: America’s staffing companies hire nearly 15 million temporary and contract employees during the course of a year.
- Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
“We’re proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses, and to the local economy,” adds Alexander.
About BANKW Staffing, LLC: BANKW Staffing, LLC, through its portfolio companies KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, Alexander Technology Group, The Nagler Group, and Sales Search Partners are the region’s leading provider of temporary and direct-hire staffing services in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Administrative, Legal, Human Resources, and Sales.
Media Contact: For further information regarding this press release, please contact Tammy Vigliotti, Director of Marketing Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-570-4200