Working with KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting has its perks. Eligible employees have access to holiday pay, medical benefits, and a 401k plan. To make it easier for you to access everything you’ll need as a KBW contractor, we’ve compiled all the reporting documents, forms, and benefits information you’ll need to access here.
To qualify for holiday pay, you must be on assignment and work at least 24 hours during the week of the holiday and 24 hours the week prior to the holiday. Holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
To be considered “full-time” you must work at least 30 hours per week, determined on a monthly basis. Certain breaks in service and status changes may affect your initial and continued eligibility under the medical plan. For more information, please review the links below:
- Benefit Election Form
- Benefit Summary Guide for Contract Employees
- Eligibility Policy for Contractor Employees
- Consolidated Plan Document and Summary Plan Description for Contract Employees
- Healthcare Exchange Notice
- COBRA Notice
- Notice of Electronic Employee Communications
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
The program is payable through weekly payroll deductions on a pre-tax basis:
- The company matches 100% of the first 3% of your pre-tax compensations invested and 50% of the next 2% invested for a total of 4%. This is a Safe Harbor Match and is 100% vested.
- You may invest 1-30% of your pre-tax compensation not to exceed the maximum allowed by the IRS.
- You may change your salary deferral percentage at any time.
- Our plan allows for rollovers from another qualified 401k plan.