Award-winning firm, known for being a best place to work, now has 131 employees across four offices
BEDFORD, N.H. (October 25, 2018) – BANKW Staffing, LLC., the leading regional provider of temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing services, today announced seven internal promotions and three new hires that will further the company’s expansion and commitment to matching the best job candidates with potential employers. BANKW Staffing’s portfolio of companies include Alexander Technology Group, KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, Sales Search Partners and The Nagler Group representing candidates and clients in fields including information technology, finance, accounting, sales, human resources, legal, and administration.
The promotions and new hires span the firm’s four offices of Bedford, NH, Portsmouth, NH, Boston, MA, and Woburn MA and bring the BANKW Staffing employee count to 131 throughout New England.
- Allison Abate, a resident of Reading, MA, was promoted from Office Administrator in the nearby Woburn, MA office to Director of Administration for all four offices.
- Nicole Clyde, a resident of Marblehead, MA, was promoted from Senior Recruiting Manager to Director of Recruiting for KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting in the Woburn office.
- Heather Corbett, a resident of Portsmouth, NH, was promoted from Recruiting Manager to Director of Recruiting for KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting in the Portsmouth office.
- Scott Dinneen, originally from Hanover, MA and currently living in Framingham, MA, was promoted from Managing Director in the Woburn, MA office to Senior Managing Director, overseeing both MA offices for Alexander Technology Group.
- Rebecca Gillis, originally from Norwood, MA and living now in Dover, NH, was promoted from Office Administrator to Assistant Director of Administration for both NH offices.
- Nathan Kinley, originally from Portsmouth, NH, was promoted from Recruiting Manager in the Portsmouth, NH office to Managing Director in the Boston, MA office to run The Nagler Group team. He now resides in Revere, MA.
- Tim Rose, originally from Needham, MA and currently living in Winchester, MA, was promoted from Recruiting Manager to Director of Recruiting for Alexander Technology Group in the Woburn office.
- Ryan Beaudry, from Nashua, NH, was hired as a Managing Director to run Sales Search Partners in the Woburn, MA office.
- Tim Darcy, from Milton, MA, was hired to run Alexander Technology Group in the Boston, MA office as a Managing Director.
- Jillian Vaillancourt, of Londonderry, NH, originally Merrimack, NH, returns to the organization after a brief hiatus as Director of Strategic Accounts for BANKW Staffing. She previously served as Managing Director for The Nagler Group in Woburn where she worked from 2012-2017.
“We’re not only helping job seekers find the path to new and better career growth opportunities but we’re also showing that same commitment to our staff by delivering exciting advancement possibilities,” said Jason Alexander, Managing Partner, BANKW Staffing. “The competitive nature of the current job market and demand in Boston in particular has also given us the opportunity to welcome new employees into our award-winning culture.”
Just this year, BANKW Staffing companies have been acknowledged on Forbes’ America’s Best Recruitment Firms list and by the Boston Business Journal as a Best Places to Work. The New Hampshire Business Review has honored KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting as the state’s Best Executive Search for the last ten years and The Nagler Group as the state’s Best Staffing Service for nine consecutive years, with Alexander Technology Group previously receiving the accolade. KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting and The Nagler Group were named to Inavero’s 2018 Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction. A complete listing of the company’s awards and accolades can be viewed here.
For current BANKW Staffing employment opportunities, please visit www.bankwstaffing.com.
About BANKW Staffing
Through its portfolio of companies – Alexander Technology Group, KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, Sales Search Partners and The Nagler Group – BANKW Staffing, LLC is the leading regional provider of temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing services in the areas of information technology, finance, accounting, sales, human resources, legal, and administration.
BANKW Staffing’s unmatched focus on the local region has made the company a recognized authority on the employment market in New England. Collectively, the portfolio of BANKW Staffing organizations provide the area’s most valued professionals with access to career opportunities while offering top employers market-leading access to talent.
This dedication has resulted in consistent regional and national recognition for success and growth since the first BANKW Staffing company was founded in 2005. Recognition includes: Inc. 500, Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work,” Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and “Business of the Year” from Business NH Magazine.
For more information, go to www.bankwstaffing.com.
Stacy Clougherty, Elevate Communications for BANKW Staffing
email@example.com or 508-971-7594