Grow your career with BANKW Staffing
We’re not just committed to helping our clients grow, we’re committed to helping our staff grow, too, both professionally and personally.
What It Means to Work at BANKW
BANKW Staffing is recognized as a best staffing company to work for in the Greater Boston Area and we believe we’re only as good as our employees. If our employees are happy, so are our customers. So it’s no surprise that our company culture revolves around building strong relationships with and between our employees. We do that by striving to incorporate our core values into every interaction we have—whether with candidates, clients, or co-workers.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be honest and direct.
- Never be complacent.
- Commit to changing and evolving with the company.
- Invest in relationships.
- Give back to your community.
The People at BANKW
When you spend 40+ hours a week at work, you’d better enjoy the people you’re with! If there’s one thing every BANKW Staffing company has in common, it’s people who enjoy solving challenges together.
“I really like their philanthropic approach to the community. I like their style, I like their vision.”
Director of Recruiting,
“It’s been a tremendous experience for me professionally.”
Director of Administration and HR,
“The one thing about KBW, or all BANKW, that I think is different than most staffing firms, or any sales organization, is the investment they make in their people.”
Director of Recruiting,
What about the Perks?
BANKW Staffing offers a competitive benefits package that includes 401k matching program, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid time off, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
But what makes working at BANKW special is some of the perks you won’t find everywhere else:
- Flexibility to balance work and life
- Community service: Five charitable PTO days and group volunteer days
- Professional development opportunities
- Corporate discount program
- Employee anniversary recognition program
- Sales award program
- Team building events (e.g., birthday lunches, year-end party, summer picnic, company outings, spa day)
- Wellness program
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
A Best Company to Work for? You Bet!
Don’t just take it from us… here are some of our favorite awards.
Want to Join Our Team?
We’d love to hear from you. Check out our open positions: