Working with KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting has its perks. Eligible employees have access to holiday pay, medical benefits and a 401k plan. To make it easier for you to access everything you’ll need as a KBW contractor, we’ve compiled all benefits information you’ll need here.
Holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
A contract employee will be eligible to participate in the Medical Plan if he or she is a common law employee of BANKW Staffing, LLC (the “Company”), KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, Alexander Technology Group, The Nagler Group and /or Sales Search Partners (together with the Company, the Companies”) and is considered to be “full-time”. We consider a contract employee to be full-time if he or she is regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours of service per week for one or more of the Companies, determined on a monthly basis. If a contract employee is “full-time,” he or she will be eligible to participate in the Medical Plan on the 90th day following the first day of his or her full-time employment, so long as he or she is still a full-time employee at that time and has accepted the offer of coverage by returning the benefit election form within 30 days of the initial start date within the plan year. If a contract employee is not full-time he or she will be ineligible to participate in the Medical Plan. Annual Open Enrollment period is November. Plan year is December 1st – November 30th. Please review procedures described in our eligibility policy for contract employees or contact HR@bankwstaffing.com for more details.
Detailed Medical Benefit information and instructions on how to elect coverage is available to you through the below links:
- Benefit Summary Guide and Election Form for Contract Employees
- Eligibility Policy for Contract Employees
- Consolidated Plan Document and Summary Plan Description for Contract Employees
- Harvard Pilgrim Summary of Benefits and Coverage for Contract Employees
- COBRA Notice
- Healthcare Exchange Notice for Contract Employees
- Notice of Electronic Employee Communications
- Medicare Disclosure Notice of Credible Coverage
- CHIPRA Notice
- WHCRA Notice
The program is payable through weekly payroll deductions on a pre-tax basis:
- The company matches 100% of the first 3% of your pre-tax compensations invested and 50% of the next 2% invested for a total of 4%. This is a Safe Harbor Match and is 100% vested.
- You may invest 1-30% of your pre-tax compensation not to exceed the maximum allowed by the IRS.
- You may change your salary deferral percentage at any time.
- Our plan allows for rollovers from another qualified 401k plan.